- Professionally scanned at 300 dots per inch.
- Captures the artist's brush strokes, and texture of the paint!
- Edition size: 50 in total
- Signed and numbered by the artist
- Certificate of authenticity.
Canvas Print (Ready to hang)
- Made using archival inks and canvas.
- Mounted on a premium hardwood frame (3-4 cm in thickness).
- Clear laminated to protect against sun and moisture.
Aluminium Prints (Ready to hang)
- Shiny aluminium print
- Hang in any of 4 different ways
Giclee Paper Print (Unframed)
- Archival ink and fine art rag paper (300gsm)
- Lasts between 75-100 years when mounted in an acid-free frame.
- Includes a small white border around the painting
FREE SHIPPING WITHIN AUSTRALIA!
Prints are made to order. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery within Australia.
The Back Story
All of us have a fear of something whether it be a fear of hurt, or pain. It may be caused by physical pain, emotional hurt or even our own imagination and limitations. No matter what it may be, this feeling is real and true to the sufferers. This painting evokes joy, and a feeling of happiness which may help reduce the feeling of fear on even comfort those in pain. The vibrant and bright colours in this painting are seemingly randomly splashed yet are incorporated harmoniously through careful calculation. Do you suffer from pain? Would you like a drop of "Happy Splash"?
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.