- Professionally scanned at 300 dots per inch.
- Captures the artist's brush strokes, and texture of the paint!
- Edition size: 50 in total
- Signed and numbered by the artist
- Certificate of authenticity.
Canvas Print (Ready to hang)
- Made using archival inks and canvas.
- Mounted on a premium hardwood frame (3-4 cm in thickness).
- Clear laminated to protect against sun and moisture.
Aluminium Prints (Ready to hang)
- Shiny aluminium print
- Hang in any of 4 different ways
Giclee Paper Print (Unframed)
- Archival ink and fine art rag paper (300gsm)
- Lasts between 75-100 years when mounted in an acid-free frame.
- Includes a small white border around the painting
FREE SHIPPING WITHIN AUSTRALIA!
Prints are made to order. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery within Australia.
The Back Story
Sung Lee's Lost Identity abstract paintings explore her life's journey to find her cultural identity through people and nature. It expresses her conflict of culture, one of which she was born into and the other which she has adopted. Between these two differing cultures she feels she has lost her identity.
Sung paints her friends from various backgrounds. Her work is somewhat realistic with an abstract twist. She also expresses her thoughts and emotions through colours and fragmented shapes. When she looks at images of people and nature, she sees shapes made by lights and darkness where she visualises organic lines and forms. She interprets these through gestural lines and the flow of colour in a more abstract manner by the placement of fragmented organic shapes.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.