- Professionally scanned at 300 dots per inch.
- Captures the artist's brush strokes, and texture of the paint!
- Edition size: 50 in total
- Signed and numbered by the artist
- Certificate of authenticity.
- Made using archival inks and canvas.
- Mounted on a premium hardwood frame (3-4 cm in thickness).
- Clear laminated to protect against sun and moisture.
- Shiny aluminium print
- Hang in any of 4 different ways
- Archival ink and fine art rag paper (300gsm)
- Lasts between 75-100 years when mounted in an acid-free frame.
- Includes a small white border around the painting
FREE SHIPPING WITHIN AUSTRALIA!Prints are made to order. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery within Australia.
The Back Story
The Abstract 'Nature Series' paintings are an interpretation of the relationship between the human being and nature through process, materials, colours and shapes. Appreciation and gratitude for nature is the main motif for creating Sung Lee's work. Many technologies invented mimic nature when examined closely. However, the awe inspiring design of nature has not been credited as deserved. We often take it for granted, although without it we cannot sustain our life. <br>
By observing people and nature, Sung notices shapes made by light and darkness where she visualises organic lines and forms. She likes to push the boundaries of beauty and creativity as reflected in nature because it displays perfect harmony of colours and shapes. Sung interprets nature through gestural lines and flow of colour in a more abstract manner by the placement of fragmented organic shapes. Sometimes, she incorporates both human and nature into her work which reflects the relationship between the two.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.