- Professionally scanned at 300 dots per inch.
- Captures the artist's brush strokes, and texture of the paint!
- Edition size: 50 in total
- Signed and numbered by the artist
- Certificate of authenticity.
Canvas Print (Ready to hang)
- Made using archival inks and canvas.
- Mounted on a premium hardwood frame (3-4 cm in thickness).
- Clear laminated to protect against sun and moisture.
Aluminium Prints (Ready to hang)
- Shiny aluminium print
- Hang in any of 4 different ways
Giclee Paper Print (Unframed)
- Archival ink and fine art rag paper (300gsm)
- Lasts between 75-100 years when mounted in an acid-free frame.
- Includes a small white border around the painting
FREE SHIPPING WITHIN AUSTRALIA!
Prints are made to order. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery within Australia.
The Back Story
Restricted Movement Series abstract paintings are based on movement, restriction and control. As colours and materials interact with one another, controlled movement occurs within a restricted environment. Here laws of nature and gravity govern and transcend visual imagination. This corresponds to the chronic condition of my spine which restricts my movement but became a strength.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.